Register for the 63-hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course (FREC I). Second, apply for your license at www.myfloridalicense.com. Third, get your electronic fingerprints taken. Fourth, complete the course and pass the end of course exam. Finally, once your application for the state has been approved and you have completed the course and passed the end of course final exam, schedule to take the state exam with Pearson Vue. Once you pass the state exam, you are a licensed Real Estate Sales Associate.
State Application with DBPR is $83.75 (can change at any time)
Fingerprinting will range anywhere from $50 to about $100. We recommend contacting Pearson Vue for fingerprinting: CLICK HERE
Pearson Vue State Exam: $36.75 (price can change at any time)
Savvy Agent Real Estate School -Online Courses – Pick a course option for details.
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must hold a high school diploma, or its equivalent
- You must meet the qualifications of Chapter 475.17 of the Florida Statutes
- You must successfully complete a 63-hour pre-licensing course for sales associates
- Complete and submit an application, electronic fingerprints and the appropriate fee
- You must pass the Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Exam with a score of 75% or better
- Students are eligible for a full tuition refund (less $25 cancelation fee) for online courses and classes by written request within 7 days of purchase, and only if the student has not completed the first unit of the course. Email info@Savvy-Agent.com your written request for a refund.
- There are no refunds for exam prep courses, mutual recognition law review courses, exam prep materials, books, eBooks, study materials, or shipping charges.
You will have 24/7 access to your online course immediately after purchase, and you will have 6 months after the purchase date to complete your course and final exam. Upon completion of the course, students will receive a completion certificate.
If more time is needed to complete your course, you will have the option to extend your course by 30 or 90 days for the following fee.
Licensing Course Extensions:
- 30 day—$49
- 90 day—$89
Continuing Education, Post-Licensing, Exam Prep, and QBank Course Extensions:
- 30 day—$19
- 90 day—$29
It is required under Florida law that you successfully complete the online course and pass the end-of-course exam before taking the state exam. This requirement applies to any real estate sales associate course or broker course offered at any Florida real estate school.
If you do not pass the the end-of-course exam, you will have to wait 30 days to take an alternative version of the end-of-course exam. There is no charge to take the second exam. If you do not pass the second exam, you must pay for and retake the course again. This is State Law.
You will continue to have access to the online course for review, and will be able to repeat units and units questions so long as it is within your access period.
Yes, you may submit your application package prior to registering or completing the pre-licensing course. It is recommended to submit your application beforehand so that you can focus on the course and studying for the state exam.